Thursday, July 19, 2007

WoW Armory Goodness

Well not only have I almost hit level 58, but a friend of mind told me about the awesome but very slllllllllllooooowwwwwww WoW Armory. now I can find some decent weapons and redo my talent spec (Enhancement) all from the official WoW community site :)

I must say that Blizzard must be listening to their customers because this is a such a useful tool that should have been implemented a long time ago.

Apart from WoW I am also considering purchasing an xbox360 but an American (US) one is appealing to me more and more...

I leave you with a list of upcoming games that I think make it worthwhile to buy an xbox360:


  1. Soul Calibur 4
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Resident Evil 5
  4. Fable 2
  5. Halo 3
  6. XBLA Games
  7. And many, many more... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi :)

Do you know the better and most played mmorpg as well as role-playing game games of the year of 2010 and may be played for this year?
If possible inform me the number of players play in mmorpg's as well as in case of rpg's tell methe system specs and some site where there is rankings of these video games may be specified(same goes for mmorpg to).

Thank you !

DRAiNO said...

Although I am only assuming I would say that WoW is the most played (but not necessarily better) mmorpg to date.

As for the numbers, I would not know, but blizzard's website (blizzard.com) might be a good start to find such information (at least for WoW).

As for the rest of you questions, I fear that I am not qualified enough to answer (sorry). You may want to do some google searching or check out certain sites such as gametab, gameinformer and perhaps even slashdot games.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but I don't have the time to research all this information for you (let alone publish posts on this blog!).