Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dusting off the PSP

In a feet of awesomeness (and some help from a fiend), I was able to get 3.52 M33-4 (CFW) on my (Japanese) PSP Last night :)

I'm not sure if this is even worth it because I can't find any decent (working) media players for ogg/flac/vgm/ffmpeg and I want to be able to play my games as iso's but so far, no success.

I am also going to pandora (battery) it, but I would like to wait until I have at least 1 spare battery.

At least I have emulation :)


UPDATE: 26/03/2008 @1307
I found out why some homebrew apps and iso's won't load, I apparently have fake memory sticks that don't properly implement magicgate :(

I'm shelling out $150 for a genuine 8Gb SanDisk (I won't buy anything Sony anymore), I should be able to run just about everything :)

No comments: